Greenfinder Terms & Conditions of Use
Greenfinder is operated by Greenfinder
The copyright and all intellectual property rights for the material on this website (including its name, content and database) is owned by us, our advertisers or other third parties. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, store electronically, transmit, alter, exploit or use for personal or commercial gain any part or whole of the material on this website without our prior written approval.
2.0 Accuracy of Information
Greenfinder do not become involved in the transaction between the advertiser and users of this website. We do not screen all listings on this site, and therefore give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information posted by advertisers, and specifically make no representation as to the accuracy, availability, legality, quality, suitability, viability, or truth of any matter, referred to in any form of advertisement, link or mention of third party services on this site. Further, we do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the identity of any advertiser or user of this website. We do not endorse or condone any comments expressed by advertisers or third parties on this site, and we disclaim any responsibility for any such comments.
3.0 Your Responsibilities as to Usage
3.1 As a condition of your accessing and use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website:
- For any unlawful or illegal purpose
- To impersonate any third party, personal, individual or entity
- For any use that is prohibited by these terms and conditions
- For any use that may be in breach of any third party’s rights, intellectual property rights, property rights or copyright
- To publish, distribute, transmit or email any material which may be obscene, defamatory, offensive, threatening, abusive or any kind
- of material whatsoever that infringes upon the rights of any other person or entity, or constitutes or encourages any conduct that
- would give rise to civil liabilities, constitute a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation.
- To knowingly transmit any virus or any other computer codes or files that would disable, interrupt, limit or otherwise affect the
- functionality of any computer hardware or software.
- To engage in any conduct that is false or misleading
- To engage in any conduct that is in breach of Trade Practices Legislation
- To breach the privacy of any third party
3.2 You are liable to us for any breaches of the terms and conditions of the use of this site, and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, damages, demands, costs and liability whatsoever caused by your breach of these terms.
3.3 You may print and download a single personal copy of any individual advertising listings from this site for your own personal reference and use. Apart from this, you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, publish or use any of the material on this website (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act).
3.4 You agree not to tamper with or affect the operation of this website, or any content on this website.
3.5 We reserve the right to reject or alter any material that you submit to us for advertising or other purposes totally at our own discretion.
4.0 Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites that are maintained by third parties and are not under our control. We are not responsible for the accuracy or legality of any linked website, and we do not endorse or make any representations regarding any linked website.
5.0 Limitation of Liability
5.1 We exclude all warranties, rights and remedies other than those stated or implied by the Trade Practices Act or any similar state or territory legislation. To the extent permitted by law our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted to the resupply of services we have supplied to you or the refund of the costs of those services.
5.2 You expressly agree that we shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profit, data or use arising out of the use, performance or viewing of this website.
We will use reasonable care in the preparation of the content of all advertising and other material on this site, but we do not warrant that the material on this site is free from errors or omissions, up-to-date or accurate. We shall attempt to ensure that our services and access to this site will be available, but we cannot and do not warrant that our services will be continuous, virus free, secure and uninterrupted.
6.0 Applicable law
The terms and conditions and the use of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, and the Commonwealth of Australia.